Official Sites
DNC
DSCC
DCCC

Organize
Democracy for America
Move On
League of Conservation Voters
American Civil Liberties Union
NAACP
Center for American Progress
Aggressive Progressives


Learn
Common Dreams
Salon
Guardian UK

The Nation
Mother Jones
Air America Radio

Blog
Blogroll Us!

Shop
Powell's Bookstore


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com



Support The Cause

DNC - volunteer
Move On - volunteer

DSCC/Senate -volunteer


Syndicate The Site (Atom)Add to Technorati Favorites

Contact:
Justin











 

<$BlogRSDURL$>

5/02/2004

Coming this week.. 

Kerry/??? 04!

All signs are pointing to a Kerry running mate selection by the end of this month. Expect more speculation, more names, and more clues to drop this week. I have said all along that it is important to do this early to have a top surrogate to handle attacks while Senator Kerry defines himself. The Left Times' official prediction? I'm going to have to limp out and say I can't pick one favorite, but the three names that I see popping up and the reasons for such are Gephardt (strategy), Vilsack (swing state, up and comer), and Edwards (fan favorite.) I would put my money on one of those three, but there are a plethora of outsider picks as well. Who would I actually want to see you ask? For my own selfish reasons, Kerry/Dean would be my dream ticket, but this hasn't even been dropped by the craziest of commentators. Strategically, however, and it pains me to say this, but Gep would probably be the best. Kerry doesn't really have to worry about me and my league of voters, we'd support a cabbage for VP if there was a D beside his name. We need to look at the swing voter.

More Doubts about Kerry from supposed Democratic Party insiders
I'm not sure where these stories are coming from, but I don't know why anyone is worrying at this point. Kerry is doing a fine job, and it shows, the polls are dead even. We've even erased most of the Bush monetary advantage, and let's face it, that is all they had to run on. If this becomes about issues, we're in folks. Stop your bitching! No one but political junkies are paying attention yet.

A new book for Bush to read
Yes, the outed CIA agent book is coming out. Look for a firestorm of coverage.

Finally, on the site
Support the Cause version 2 debuts with support for those of us who are broke, as well as an expanded list of areas to contribute for those of us who aren't. A new Kerry incentive program will be announced as well, and for those of you who participated on the old blog, I haven't forgot about you. The stickers are in, and I will be emailing all of you this week. Anyone waiting to contribute to the Kerry Core until we announce the incentives, go ahead and donate. All incentives will be retroactive to...right now. With school for me all finished on Tuesday, I will be able to finish up all of the sites and hopefully grow and promote more actively, as well as, of course, returning to the normal posting frequency. Thanks everyone for sticking with us through the last week or so during my finals.

| | Blogroll Us!

Archives

March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   February 2008   March 2008  

Technorati Profile